New Products Group establishes a scholarship and is looking for a talented student who was born and raised in the Zhashkiv region, has completed a bachelor’s degree and dreams to continue their education at KSE (Kyiv School of Economics). Our company is ready to help fulfill this dream!
The scholarship from New Products Group will cover the full cost of studying at KSE during the 2018/2019 academic year, as well as the cost of living in Kyiv (hostel and monthly allowance) for this academic year.
“This really is a lucky ticket for somebody, because KSE is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions in Europe, raising the future generation of world-class economists. We cover all expenses for the education and are ready to employ the person in our company. We would very much like not only for our company, but for Ukrainian business as a whole to be recognized in the world as first-class professionals. Therefore, we are ready to invest in the future to move forward! We are looking for our talented student and we believe that this fateful meeting is about to happen”, – comments Elena Selutina, PR Director of New Products Group.
So, if you are a talented and inspired student from the Zhashkiv region, who dreams of getting a Master’s degree in economics and has a great desire to build a new Ukraine, do not hesitate! Here’s what you need to do in the near future:
From all the students who successfully pass the entrance examination, a nominee for the New Products Group scholarship will be selected.
Do not put off for tomorrow something that can change your life today!
* KSE (Kyiv School of Economics) invites ambitious students from the Zhashkiv region to take a two-year Master’s program in economic analysis.
We offer high-quality modern world-class education in Ukraine. Classes are conducted in English. KSE teachers have completed their PhD degrees at Western universities.
The quality of education is controlled by the international academic council, which includes Nobel laureate Roger Myerson, and the board of directors of KSE includes Svyatoslav Vakarchuk and Petro Chernyshev. At the end of the course you will receive:
– unique skills in economic and financial modeling and analysis, research skills, a high level of analytical training for successful employment in both the private and public sectors;
– thorough preparation, which opens the way to Ph.D. programs of leading Western universities;
– an opportunity to obtain a Master’s degree in Economics from Houston University (USA);
– the possibility of employment at New Products Group